If you are looking to update a room in your home, your office, business space, even kitchen or living room you have come to the right place. The best way to update a room and give it a fresh look is to change out the flooring in the room. Comparing and contrasting different types of floors can be a pain, so here are a few reasons why laminate flooring might be a good solution for you.
- Durability. Laminate is a strong, scratch resistant, highly durable flooring surface that is protected by a tough external layer and resin coating. It’s great for high traffic areas in households as well as businesses, and especially comes in handy where are there are pets and children.
- Installation is easy. Laminate is much easier to install than any other floor types because the boards are designed to interlock with each other. Laminate can also be “Floated” over most existing floors.
- The best money saving option. Laminate flooring is less expensive than traditional hardwood but also portrays the look and quality. There is a great laminate flooring choice for every price range that will specifically fit your needs.
- Many different choices in style. Laminate flooring is sold a wide variety of wood stone and tile finishes. It provides the look every homeowner loves without breaking the bank.
- Hypoallergenic. There are no places to trap dust and other particles that can cause allergies for some people, which makes laminate flooring a great choice for those who suffer from allergies. The underlayment provides a moisture barrier that protects the floor from damage and also prevents mold from forming underneath.
Some Laminates have recently been waterproofed, so there are some that are completely waterproof, however there are still some that are only water resistant. The well-sealed wear layer of laminate flooring easily tolerates mopping and cleaning, but if moisture finds its way along the edges, underneath the surface layer, or in the locking system, warping and swelling can ruin your floor. The best place for laminate and your home is where it will not be dealing with copious amounts of water.
Carpet Concepts offers laminate flooring installation from factory certified installers. We back up our installation with a lifetime labor warranty. If you’re interested in learning more about laminate flooring call Carpet Concepts at 410-256-0123.